The adequacy of electrical installations and devices is checked by means of measurements that enable regular suitable maintenance and timely detections of irregularities and improvements of electrical systems, according to the needs and requirements of the applicable processes.
We deliver measurements of the following:
- Electrical installations and electrical appliances,
- Lighting of commercial, production and sports facilities, as well as public areas,
- Quality of the electrical installations, followed by a certificate of conformity of the relevant installations with the regulations in force,
- Telephone and IT networks in industrial, commercial and residential facilities,
- and power grid analyses.
We offer maintenance of the following:
- Electrical installations and electrical energy facilities,
- Telephone and IT networks in industrial, commercial and residential facilities.
Thermography measurements allow us to detect invisible deficiencies on electrical devices and equipment in a timely manner, or even to detect them before they occur. This is why thermography provides for a valuable and cost-effective system.
The thermography measurements are performed by using a thermography camera that produces images from the invisible infrared spectrum and provides contactless temperature measurements.
After the thermography examination, a thermography image report is issued in print and electronic format, where each anomaly is clearly documented. Based on the report, any repairs needed can be prepared carefully and thoroughly.
We offer thermography measurements in the field of electrical energy.
Measurement price: 55 € / h + VAT
The cost of thermography camera measurements at any facility also takes into account the time required to analyse the measurements obtained and to and draw-up measurement protocols and measures in our offices.
Examples of analyses and measures
Analysis and measures – Example 1:
Due to the high temperature of the contactor winding, it is necessary to replace the element.
Analysis and measures – Example 2:
Due to the high temperature of the conductors, it is necessary to check their cross-sections for currents flowing through them.
Analysis and measures – Example 3:
Due to the high temperature of the intermediate link, the joints must be checked or re-screwed.